Best answer

Zapier File links to Docusign Document: Access Denied

• 2 October 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Zap sends completed Docusign Envelope file link to Google Sheet. File URL no longer works. It worked for a long time, but not now. Error message attached.

I’m think the links expired? Can anyone help?

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 2 October 2020, 16:53

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

That’s the temporary version of the link that Zapier uses in the Zap.

Those links get purged periodically so don’t rely on those.

There should be another link provided by DocuSign that you can use to store in the GSheet.

###

Here’s the response I got from Zapier Support about this topic:

Are you looking at this from a dev perspective, or as a customer (as it can be different, based on how a dev uses our hydration routines.) I'll try to cover both.

If you are a dev, and using stashing, these s3 links/files will live for 30 days - more on that process here: https://github.com/zapier/zapier-platform-cli#stashing-files. As a customer, these links would also live for 30 days... :smile:

If your app or the app you are using doesn't stash a file, then you won't see an S3 link, but a hydration object, and that time is less than a week, but also the file it points to might only be available for even a shorter time (it would be up to the app to determine).