Best answer

Zapier | DocuPilot (custom font)

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Has anyone found a comparable product to DocuPilot for PDF creation / hosting that allows you to use custom fonts?

I have a project I am working on that requires a custom font to be used in the PDF creation however the output from DocuPilot changes the font as it doesn’t recognize the font. I’ve contact DocuPilot a couple of times and never heard back from anyone.

icon

Best answer by jesse 14 July 2022, 01:37

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Buttonjer! Thanks for swinging by and posting in the Community! 

While you’re awaiting a response, I might recommend checking out some of the supported apps in the Docs category.

Maybe something there will suit your needs. 🙂

Keep us posted on your search!

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hey there, @Buttonjer! Thanks for swinging by and posting in the Community! 

While you’re awaiting a response, I might recommend checking out some of the supported apps in the Docs category.

Maybe something there will suit your needs. 🙂

Keep us posted on your search!

I’ve just tested three and not found something close enough to fit the bill unfortunately.

Jackson

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Ah, sorry to hear that! If do wind up finding something that works for you, definitely feel free to keep this topic updated. We, and I’m sure others, would love to know. 🙂

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Ah, sorry to hear that! If do wind up finding something that works for you, definitely feel free to keep this topic. updated. We, and I’m sure others, would love to know. 🙂

Thanks Christina,

Long story short - DocuPilot were unable to work with OTF style font - can only work with TTF fonts. Only thing I could do as a workaround is use one of the PDF creation providers that do not accept word or PDF uploads for their templates (you have to use their HTML template builder).

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Buttonjer! I am wondering if something like Plumsail would work for you? After some Googling, I came across a help article of theirs that explains how to use custom fonts when converting HTML to a PDF: https://plumsail.com/docs/documents/v1.x/flow/how-tos/documents/use-custom-fonts-with-html2pdf.html Let us know!

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hey @Buttonjer! I am wondering if something like Plumsail would work for you? After some Googling, I came across a help article of theirs that explains how to use custom fonts when converting HTML to a PDF: https://plumsail.com/docs/documents/v1.x/flow/how-tos/documents/use-custom-fonts-with-html2pdf.html Let us know!

Thank you Jesse!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Buttonjer my pleasure! Please do let us know if this ends up working for you! If we don’t hear back, we’ll assume all is good here and mark a “Best Answer” on this thread. 🙂