Best answer

Zapier Can not Connect/Find Google Drive Shared Folders?

• 30 January 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2

When creating any zap, I can not see my google shared drives.

I’ve checked all permissions and I have access, i am even the owner of many files. For clarity to help others and support, step below.

1. Here I can connect to My Drive only (see image). I have no option to connect to Shared Drive. This apparently is a known issue, frustrating but ok. Looking around the forums, Zapier support have suggested step 2.

1. Zapier support suggest here to type the google shared drive folder ID manually in your zap, however, i cant even do that. Typing anything manually doesnt seem to be an option. 
  2. Im really stuck here, i am tech savvy and spent a good hour trying to find alternative solutions and all i found was other people with the same issue and closed support tickets without a solution to the above. Appreciate any help.

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 30 January 2021, 17:30

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @flashmcintosh

To manually input a GDrive Folder ID, you would do so in this field…

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @flashmcintosh

To manually input a GDrive Folder ID, you would do so in this field…

Userlevel 2

Hi @Troy Tessalone , there is no chance to enter anything manually here. See above screenshot, you can only search but you once you enter, you see no results. It is only a search box and not more. 

Very odd eh..  

Userlevel 2

I just realised where I was going wrong.. answer in screenshot to help others. 

@Troy Tessalone - you did help me.. thank you for that.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@flashmcintosh 

See the ‘xxx’ where you can manually input a value for the Folder ID.