Best answer

Zapier and Convertkit

• 7 October 2020
  • 2 replies

I signed up for a free KingSumo account to start setting up Giveaways. I created a Zap because I wanted to collect emails when people email their email address. I added a Tag "Giveaways" in my Convertkit account and then copied my API secret into KingSumo and also have Zapier Integration setuip too inside KingSumo. I created a zap called KingSumo and Convertkit Zap. Step 2 in Zapier was to use the webhook, which I did and enter required details. My question is in the email requirement field I entered one of my personal emails into the field and continued to finish the zap. I am not sure if I was supposed to put my email address in this field or not. Just want to make sure so I capture all email addresses submitted when people take part in my giveaway.

I think I might have figured out why it is not working.  I am on the free plan and it looks like using webhooks in a premium app, which requires upgrading to paid account.

Just need to confirm this is the case.

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 8 October 2020, 02:14

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Yes, webhooks require a Zapier paid plan.

Limitations of Zapier's Free Plan - article: https://www.luhhu.com/blog/the-limitations-of-zapiers-free-plan

Thanks for confirming Troy.  Appreciate it!