Best answer

Zapier Account Disappeared! All zaps gone!

• 17 March 2020
  • 2 replies

When I logged in earlier, all my zaps disappeared and the paid account I have said I was back into pro trial. I am not sure what’s happening and I haven’t heard from support yet. Has anyone had this experience before? I am really hoping it’s just a big and everything will be restored. 

icon

Best answer by Danvers 18 March 2020, 11:13

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

That is terrifying!

Something similar happened to me as well once when our team plan was ‘downgraded’ unexpectedly. I wrote to Zapier support and here’s what they said…

Happy to answer your question, and this is a false alarm. I believe you were mistakenly sent this message when your Account Subscription was migrated from our previous payment processor to our new one.

No idea if your issue relates to the one I had but I’m sure Zapier can get you back up and running soon enough.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @lourdesintero That does sound scary, I’m sorry about that! I think I know what happened here so hopefully we can get this straightened out for you. 

Do you usually log in using your email and a password, and then this time you logged in using a social log in (eg logging in with Google)? If so, log out of Zapier and then log back in using your email and password (not the log in with Google button). You should then see your account as it is. 

If you created an account with your email and password and then use Google to sign in, it can sometimes create a brand new account. If you’d like to connect your Google Account to an existing Zapier account, then go to Settings > Advanced > Sign in with 

There you’ll be able to add your Google Account so you should be able to sign in using that in the future without running into trouble.