Best answer

Zap Won't Connect Using Product Tags

• 30 March 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi there! 

I’m trying to integrate my Shopify products with Kartra via Zapier. I need every product to have a different trigger, because every product will send out a different email. Here’s what I’ve done: 

• I HAVE successfully integrated all three platforms and was able to set up an IF: someone makes a purchase, THEN: subscribe to this list (in Kartra)
  • First I tried to label by SKU to set up the zap. No dice. 
  • Now I’ve added tags to try to set up the zap, still nothing. 

I’m super new to this, what am I doing wrong? 

Thanks in advance for any and all advice! 

icon

Best answer by Danvers 17 July 2020, 11:43

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there,

Great job getting yourself part of the way! Let’s see if we can get you across the finish line here :)

Can you tell me whether you’ve managed to get further in this process, so I can be sure not to explain anything you’ve already figured out? Thanks!

Hello,

I would like to do the same thing. In order to have an email sent to different addresses depending on the product.

How should I tag the products?

Cheers

Sam

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @sami4114! I can see that you had some help from the Support Team on this one, so I’m going to post some of their response here in case it helps someone else looking to do something similar:

Yes this would be possible with the use of Filters by Zapier and creating a Zap for each product.

For example you would create a 1 Zap for the Press product.

Step 1) Shopify New sale

Step 2) Filter by Zapier ( If this product equals press continue if not stop)

Step 3) Send email.

With Filter by Zapier you can create conditions such as:
If "ShopifyProduct" "Contains " Press" then continue. If not stop.

So if the product is Press then this Zap could be configured to send an email for that product.

You would then set one up for each product.

How to configure a Filter by Zapier step: https://zapier.com/learn/getting-started-guide/filters/