Best answer

Zap turning off by itself

• 23 March 2020
  • 2 replies

I’m running into an issue where my Zap turns off by itself. It doesn’t show any errors or stoppages in the immediate history, so I’m not quite sure what is going on.

icon

Best answer by steph.n 26 March 2020, 23:13

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi there! If your Zap isn’t showing any errors in the task history then we’ll need to have the Support Team take a closer look to see what might be happening here. 

I've escalated this to the Support queue and one of the team will be in touch via email to help you with it as soon as possible. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @apsjamie - Thanks for replying to our support ticket. So that we can share the outcome of your resolution, it looks like our team turned back on your zap and it’s been staying on. After investigating, it looks as though we were unable to find any errors that may have caused this hiccup. The good news is, it looks like your zap is still firing away since we turned it back on. Thanks for confirming with us. While we don’t believe this would undo itself again, but please feel free to let us know if this issue re-occurs for you.

Thanks!