Best answer

Zap for Google Analytics V4

Userlevel 3

I can’t find any Zaps for the new Google Analytics 4. Does anyone know when or if there will be any support for Google Analytics v4? 

icon

Best answer by SamB 10 July 2023, 19:14

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

192 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @jirst!

Support for V4 properties is something other users have asked for so I've gone ahead and added your vote for this feature request. 

I don’t have an ETA but you’ll be notified via email if/when that gets implemented :)

Userlevel 1

Following :)

We have several zaps depending on GA. And since Google is making GA4 its official new Analytics, this will be increasingly important.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @EficiensAnalytics!

I’ve also added you as an interested user on the feature request as it helps the team track how many users are interested and also means that we’ll send you an email if/when it’s implemented. Thanks 🙂

+1.
GA4 integration is the highest priority for many Zapier users, since it is a new standard.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Dragan!

I’ve added your vote to the feature request as well!

Could you count me into the GA4 zaps vote party too. First job for us it would be the ability to post custom events to GA4 as a step in a zap. Agree with users above when Google decide to market the future benefits of GA4 you will be flooded with requests.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @MrJones ,

You have been added and will receive any updates via email!

@Liz_Roberts @nicksimard 

Can you add me to the list? I would like to receive updates on GA 4 as well :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Talitha - You’ve been added and will receive updates via email!

Hi. Could you also add me to that list?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Anna Avramova!

Thanks for your message, you’ve been added to the feature request for this 🙂

Hi. Could you also add me to that list? I need  the ability to post custom events to GA4 as a step in a zap.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @ykruger!

I’ve added you to the list, so you’ll be notified via email :)

Can I also be added to this list? Is there an ETA, we really need this done.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @donbarks!

I've gone ahead and added your vote for that feature. We'll let you know via email when that's been implemented. 

As for an ETA, I totally understand that you’d love to have an idea of when this might be resolved, and I really wish I could provide that. Unfortunately, there are a variety of factors that go into which bugs/features get addressed first, which makes an ETA super difficult.

Userlevel 1

Wait, so if we just created a GA property we can’t use Zapier?!? This has now put me in a pretty good bind as I can’t do my event tracking without Zapier as I integrate with Calendly. Anyone have any good workarounds? I’ll see if I can even make a new GA account using the old tech but this seems like a waste as I know Google will retire this tech soon enough and I’ll just have to redo the work again. :(  

Really hoping this gets added soon… GA4 has been on the market for nearly 6m at this point...

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @ktd and @lucasinv,

@ktd it looks like our support team has already added you to this feature request. @lucasinv, I’ve just added your vote too, which will help to bump up the priority! We’ll be in touch by email once that’s been sorted.

In the meantime, it looks like it’s possible to enable both UA and GA4 which might be a good workaround to try here. You can find out more on how to do that here: How to tag for both Universal Analytics and Google Analytics 4 properties

Can you give that a try and let me know if that works?

@SamB  @nicksimard please add my vote to the feature request as well.

Userlevel 1
Badge

@codydukew You've been added to the report!

Please add my vote for GA4 support in Zaps.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks for your message @mpost! I’ve added you as an interested user on that feature request :slight_smile:

Please also add my vote!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks for your message @capmo, I’ve added your vote for that feature request 🙂

I’d appreciate if you could also add my vote. Thanks in advance :)