Question

ZAP can use as Conversion event setup between Jotform & META

• 5 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Anyone ever using ZAP to setting an custom conversion event form Jotform landing ? Also i need to track conversion through cross-domain to track lead event accurately to optimize in Meta Ad manager. I Want to know ZAP has any feature to solve this issue like trigger event or url and set as conversion

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome to the Community, @patipan.lsp! 👋 I’ve not personally had to do that but wanted to pop by to see if I could be of some help with this. 🙂 

The JotForm app has a New Submission and New Signed Document trigger. Would either of those be the kind of event from a JotForm landing page that you are looking to track? 

If so, it looks like you could use the relevant JotForm trigger with the Send Lead Event (Facebook Conversions) action to have details of the lead event added into Facebook. We have a couple of example templates that might help to you started on this:

If no, then it may be that you’ll need to reach out to our Support team to have a feature request opened up for an additional trigger to be added to the JotForm app on Zapier. 

Hope that helps to get you pointed in the right direction. If I’ve misunderstood what you’re wanting to do here or you run into any issues on this just let us know! 🙂