Best answer

Youtube live video message is not posted on FB

• 25 September 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

I have set up a work flow that whenever youtube channel gets a new video a fb post is created.

However it's not creating post when I went live. How can I make it post when YouTube channel goes live?

Thanks

Vikas

icon

Best answer by Danvers 29 September 2020, 17:49

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Vikasnd! There isn’t currently a way to trigger a Zap from a new live stream on YouTube, sorry about that! We do have a feature request open for this andI've added your email address as another vote for this addition. I don't have an ETA of when or if this will happen, but we will definitely email you if it does become a reality. 

Userlevel 1

Thanks for confirming. It'd be great to have. Please update if this comes on board.

Vikas

This feature is sorely missing. Any idea when Youtube live stream notifications will be possible on Zapier?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @triatic 

I don’t have an ETA of when it will be possible to trigger Zaps from YouTube live stream notifications, sorry about that. 

I have added you as an interested user, which lets the team know how many people would like to see this trigger added. It also means that if we do add the trigger, we’ll send you an email to let you know. 🙂

Hi @triatic 

I don’t have an ETA of when it will be possible to trigger Zaps from YouTube live stream notifications, sorry about that. 

I have added you as an interested user, which lets the team know how many people would like to see this trigger added. It also means that if we do add the trigger, we’ll send you an email to let you know. 🙂

Can you add me to the watchers as well? This feature will be very helpful for my workflow

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@AlexeyGrigorev I have added you to this request so that you will be notified of updates via email!