Question

wordpress to facebook

• 6 April 2020
  • 2 replies

Hello, I am Wale I'm trying to create zap from wordpress to facebook but the wordpress post status and post type field is loading. please help. thanks

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there!

WordPress is one of those apps that can be set up in a multitude of different ways, and with web hosting companies having specific settings (in addition to WordPress plugins). I’d recommend checking this help doc about WordPress.

Especially this section, since it’s often an issue with this particular setting that causes problems: https://zapier.com/apps/wordpress/help#error-xml-rpc-server-accepts-post-requests-only. Hope that helps!

If you still have questions after checking those out, your best bet will be to contact our Support team, since they can dig in a bit further for you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @sexeducationcoachng!

I just wanted to check in with you to see if you’d managed to get things working, or whether you could still use some help here. Please let us know :)