Best answer

WordPress Authentication issue

• 17 May 2020
  • 3 replies

Same Problem with autentication, none of given worked.

it gives one of these errors all the time:

What does it mean to make sure I click “Allow” or “Accept” on permission popup? Where I shoud find that popup?

icon

Best answer by Danvers 19 May 2020, 17:11

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Antanas 

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

@Antanas

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Since the original post I wrote, I have build work around using webhook. So now Zapier helps to create posts automaticly but I still cannot authenticate directly.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Antanas, I’m sorry that you’ve been having trouble connecting your WordPress account to Zapier and I’m glad that you were able to find a workaround here. 

The tricky thing with WordPress is that there can be a lot of different reasons why Zapier has trouble connecting to your account, depending on how your site is set up. If you’ve tried all of the suggestions in the Common Problems with WordPress guide then the best thing to do is to contact the Support Team using the Get help form