Best answer

WooCommerce to WooCommerce?

• 15 February 2021
  • 4 replies

Hi all,

I have a client with two separate woocommerce stores (different domains). He sells the exact same products via both, and is looking to automate product data entry so that he doesn’t have to do the same work twice.

Is it possible to set up a Zap that copies products from website A to website B?

This would have to work on product creation and product update (e..g price, availability etc.).

Thanks in advance,

Alex

icon

Best answer by CraigNet3 17 February 2021, 00:07

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Hi @proudpixel, it can definitely work. You can use the product trigger in the Zapier Woocommerce integration to create a one way sync from the master store to the secondary store. With that in place when products are created or updated on the master store the corresponding product will be created or updated in the secondary store.

Example Zaps:

1. New product in Woocommerce (Master Store) » Find or Create Product in Woocommerce (Secondary Store)
  1. Updated product in Woocommerce (Master Store) » Find Product in Woocommerce (Secondary Store) » Update Product in Woocommerce (Secondary Store)

@CraigNet3 hi thanks for the reply, I got the email notification but somehow the reply has disappeared from this thread.

This solution would entail purchasing the WP Zapier plugin x2 (one for each website) and a Starter plan (minimum) for the client, correct?

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

@proudpixel yes I would recommend the Starter plan if you are just getting started. If you are using the Woocommerce Zapier plugin here https://woocommerce.com/products/woocommerce-zapier/, you would need it installed on both Woocommerce sites. Please note that the price is $59 per year for that plugin.

Thank you @CraigNet3 have a great day!