Question

Woocommerce to QBO Product Add Ons

• 10 July 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello, I have a successful zap connecting my woocommerce shopping cart to QBO.  My base products had variations and would name the products with the base product name and variation. AS Long as I have that matching name in QBO everything works. To try and get around the name change thing. I purchased woocommerce Product Add Ons. So Now the zap still works however the added on products are using a different data field. The base product uses Lines Items Name and the the Add Ons use Lines Item MetaData. This field is not passed so my invoices don't contain all the information to that order. When I tried to set up a test zap to pass that information it failed. I have opened up a ticket with woocommerce to look at this but wanted to put something out here as well. Is there a way to map multiple products in a  woo shopping cart order to QBO. I am trying not to have all these different names for the same product. This would most likely be much easier if we could use the sku numbers.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Fussburg 

I don’t have much experience with WooCommerce, but it sounds like the plugin here could be the issue. 

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thanks Andrew!

Hi @Fussburg - I am going to escalate this to our Support team so they can take a look at what options there might be here.

They will be in touch just as soon as they can!