Best answer

WooCommerce - only to fetch orders of a specific Status?

• 25 October 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi all

In Zapier I know I can bring any Orders that are created in WooCommerce and this works (I am writing the data to Google Sheets BTW). But Ideally I only want Orders to be pulled in if their Order Status = “completed”. I can’t see if this is possible.

My first thought was to bring in ALL Orders regardless of Order Status and then use an “update” (so when the Order Status goes from “Processing” to “Completed” just that is upated) but when I choose that option Zapier asks me to specify an Order ID but I want this whole process to be automatic and just run behind the scenes. My end user will not be able to cope with that. I need it to be as automated as I can make it.

Any comments or pointers to existing notes appreciated.

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 25 October 2022, 05:07

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Brynley 

Good question.

Try using a Filter as Step 2 in the Zap: https://zapier.com/apps/filter/help

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thanks @Troy Tessalone I can see it and I have set the Filter… but adding the Filter makes this Zap “multi-step". Darn.

I was trying to get this all working (proof of concept) without shelling for the paid plan as the data scenario I am trying to resolve I have tried many times in other similar products and they just don’t work for one reason or another. And it’s not till I am right at the end and then...disappointment.

I will think overnight and make a decision in the morning and I appreciate your input all the same.

Sincerely

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Brynley 

Yeah, some Zap logic require the use of a Filter as Step 2, whereas other Zap app triggers have filter options.

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Troy Tessalone yes - darn - it looks like I better bring the credit card tomorrow...