Best answer

(WooCommerce) One product with multiple attributes

• 27 October 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

We’re using Zapier to automate our WooCommerce shop and have this working with single products with no attributes.

We also have many products with many attributes but within the Zapier->WooCommerce action form, there’s only the ability to add 1 attribute it seems?

My question is, how would you go about adding 1 product with multiple attributes?

eg. 1 product has “Soil type”, “Height”, “Harvest time”.

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 5 January 2021, 16:37

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 1

Some progress.

I believe I need to use the Formatter by Zapier.

I’ve been able to include it as a step in after connecting to the database (between database and woocommerce).

What I’m lost now on is the right format for an attribute...

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Peka ,

I see you have been in touch with Support on this workflow and that while they provided the below steps, the variation you are seeking is not yet possible and has been added as a feature request. Sharing details below in an effort to assist members who may have a similar question!

“The "Attributes" field within the WooCommerce action actually allows line items. With that said, if your attributes from Ninox come in as a line-item, you can insert the entire row into this specific field.

However, if you need to convert multiple values into a single set of line-items, you can do this using Formatter by Zapier. Check out our guide here for a bit more reference:

https://zapier.com/help/create/format/create-line-items-in-zaps