Best answer

Woo Commerice to Facebook Messenger

• 1 April 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

We are using zapier to send from woo commerce to facebook page messenger.

The process is whenever new order is confirmed, the transaction details will be sent to seller’s Facebook Page messenger. Currently we are in testing phase using zapier to automate the task.

Trigger From : Woo Commerce

Action To : To send transaction from Woo Commerce to Seller Facebook Page Messenger

We got the following error.

Recipient ID is taken from Facbook Page as below

Appreciate for you help on this. Thanks.

[EDIT: Images edited by moderator to remove private information]

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 7 April 2020, 22:34

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi Phyo Min!

It looks like you’ve contacted our Support team and they sent you a response with some instructions :) Please respond to that message, since our Support team will have more access to your Zaps, our logs, etc. 

Userlevel 1

Hi Nick, Thanks for your reply. But I didn’t receive any instructions from your support team. Appreciate if you could help me out. Thanks again.

Best Regards, Phyo

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Phyo Min Tun I checked our logs and the email that we sent says that it was successfully delivered. Could you please search your whole email inbox for anything from contact@zapier.com to see if you can find it?

Userlevel 1

Hi Danvers, Sorry. I found the email. Eventhough I follow the steps that mention in the email I still could not received the message in messenger. Therefore I could not reply back the message. I still see the error that I mention in the post. Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Phyo Min Tun! The best thing to do here is to reply to the email from the Support Team to let them know the trouble that you’re having so that they can help walk you through that in more detail 🙂

Userlevel 1

Hi Danver, Thanks for your advise. I am keeping in touch with the support team. Best Regards, Phyo