Best answer

Wix Automations+ Docusign

• 3 July 2020
  • 3 replies

I’m using Wix workflows to automate sending a Docusign template to few people.I get this error:

Zap Alert!

We ran into a problem with one of your Zaps:

32 email-caret-right.gif 32
  Create signature request in DocuSign when automation rule in Wix Automations
    had 1 error (edit this Zap) 

Error Message:

32 DocuSign: Could not create signature request: INVALID_USERNAME_FOR_RECIPIENT: The user name for the recipient is invalid. The user name is invalid for recipient email xxysss@abc.com
icon

Best answer by steph.n 14 July 2020, 03:11

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello! The first thing I’d check here is that the username/email address is valid. Have you validated that this works with your own email address first?

If it does, I think you’d just want to check that the email address for this user is real

Hi Andy,

I have put my own email address in there to test the automation first.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Andy,

I have put my own email address in there to test the automation first.

Hi there! Andy’s account is currently being restored so I’m going to step in here to help out. Looks like Support got back to you with an answer:

Since this is a required field, this will error out eventually if left empty. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience this is causing you.

In the meantime, would you please try using the Contact.Name.Last data for the Recipient Name and then use the Skip Test button when testing the Step.

3d694fdba770d9ebf1ea65b319e9c02f.png

I hope this helps. Please give this a try and please let me know if you have further questions. I'd be happy to get you some answers. Thanks!