Best answer

Will Zapier integrate with Drupal using a secure module soon?

• 19 March 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

IMPORTANT

Approval by Zapier will be discontinued on February 28, 2023. If you’re using Approval by Zapier, you can still create approval steps in your Zaps using Zapier Tables and Zapier Interfaces. Request access to both apps through our Early Access Program.

Zapier currently requires the JSON:API module (https://www.drupal.org/project/jsonapi) to be installed on Drupal in order to integrate with the CMS. The problem is that the JSON:API module is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.

This version of the JSON:API hasn’t been updated since April 2020 and is no longer supported. According to the module page above, the module was replaced by being integrated with Drupal Core. 

Does Zapier plan to update their integration with Drupal to use the JSON API integrated directly with Drupal Core, instead of the unsecure stand-alone module?

Our small organization is desparately trying to sync contact information between Drupal and Salesforce without upgrading our license to cost 200% more than it does currently. 

icon

Best answer by Zane 19 March 2021, 17:50

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I have gone ahead and created a feature request for this. I added your account email associated with this post to the notification list, so while I can’t promise when the team will be able to add this feature, you will get an email when they do. 

Userlevel 1

I have gone ahead and created a feature request for this. I added your account email associated with this post to the notification list, so while I can’t promise when the team will be able to add this feature, you will get an email when they do. 

Thank you, Zane.