Question

Will I be able to send Gmail, from other Gmail ID account, without having team plan?

• 16 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Hey there,

I am using webhooks by zapier using which receiving data from zapier and then sending in gmail.

Will i be able to send gmail, from other gmail id account, without having team plan

Please let me know,

Thanks in advance.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi and welcome to the Community, @cgin! 👋

Yes, it’s possible to add multiple different app connections for the same app without being on Zapier’s Team plan. So you could set up a Zaps that are connected to different Gmail accounts. See our Connect multiple accounts of the same app to Zapier guide for details on how to do that.

One important thing to note on that is that depending on whether you’re connecting a consumer or business type of Gmail account, you may not be able to send the information passed by the webhook. This is due the app restrictions Gmail has in place for consumer Gmail accounts. You can learn more about this here: My Gmail Zap has an error about connecting to Google-approved or not-approved apps

Hope that helps. Do let us know if you run into any trouble on that at all, happy to help further! 🙂