Question

Why isn't the folders show up in the Workspace?

• 10 November 2019
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2

When I'm creating a ZAP I poll the dropdown for the folders and I get no results.

I'm creating a zap that creates a new list from a scheduled event from Calendly and want a list item to show up from the new booking in the process.

The folders are not showing up in the Clickup Zap.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @RussJohns

Welcome to the forum! Let's try and get this sorted out for you.

So we can try and work out what's up, could you give a screenshot showing how you've got this zap setup in the editor so far?

Thanks!

Userlevel 2

Screenshot 2019-11-10 11.29.04.pngScreenshot 2019-11-10 11.29.22.pngI have the initial connection to Calendy to use the trigger from a calender to create a new list on Clickup (the goal)

Clickup appears to be returning a zero value even though I multiple folders I have created.

Userlevel 2

And Thanks for the assistance @AndrewJDavison_Luhhu

I have tested several variations and have not found the secret sauce

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Very odd @RussJohns!

In your space, can you find the folder named “Get to Know ClickUp”?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@RussJohns when you connected your ClickUp Account to Zapier, do you remember which team you selected? My guess is that it was a team different from the one that your folders have been added to. Mind trying to reconnect to see if that helps? Let us know!