Best answer

Why is my Typeform sending questions and answers when creating my Intercom lead?

• 2 September 2022
  • 3 replies

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Hello,

When I try to integrate typeform with intercom, the lead is created however is pulling the wrong data. Instead of only pulling the answer, is also pulling the question.

See the screenshot below. Anyone knows why this happens? I’ve tried multiple tests…

icon

Best answer by Danvers 2 September 2022, 14:42

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Iris Serra!

It looks like it’s that first field that’s the issue. It’s currently using the ‘Form Responses’ field from Typeform, which provides all of the questions and answers. If you delete that from the box and then add the field that’s just for the first name (it looks like it will be called “Want in? Leave us your details and we’ll see you in your inbox. First up, your first name please :)”). You’ll know it’s the right field because after the colon it will only show the answer and not the full question. 

That should clear things up but let us know if you need any other help!

Hello!

I’ve tried but it’s still not properly tagging the lead..not sure if I’m missing something?

Hi @Iris Serra!

It looks like it’s that first field that’s the issue. It’s currently using the ‘Form Responses’ field from Typeform, which provides all of the questions and answers. If you delete that from the box and then add the field that’s just for the first name (it looks like it will be called “Want in? Leave us your details and we’ll see you in your inbox. First up, your first name please :)”). You’ll know it’s the right field because after the colon it will only show the answer and not the full question. 

That should clear things up but let us know if you need any other help!

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Hello Now it works !!

The only problem is that it’s not pulling the “company” and “job title” information, on intercom it appears blank, how can I fix this?