Best answer

Why does Zapier not stay connected to Salesforce?

• 10 March 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Our integration of PayPal and Salesforce with Zapier does not work. Zapier gets disconnected and so the data is not transfered. Zapier is the only 3rd party connected app in total, there are 9 apps, with only Zapier using OAuth. What is wrong?

icon

Best answer by jesse 11 March 2020, 12:23

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Anne_CMI_2

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Anne_CMI_2, very sorry for the trouble here! This may be an open bug we have with the Salesforce integration but I will need to first confirm if the Salesforce account that is connected to your Zapier a production or sandbox version. Let us know and we can get you added to the bug report and notified when the issue is fixed.

Userlevel 1

Hi @jesse ,

I am using sandbox version. It is also installed in the production environment but I am not using it at the moment. thank you for your support.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @jesse ,

I am using sandbox version. It is also installed in the production environment but I am not using it at the moment. thank you for your support.

Great, thank you for the information. I have gone ahead and added you to our bug report to let our team know that you’d like to be notified once a fix is published.