Best answer

Why does Dynamics 365 logs out or disconnects from zapier every several weeks?

• 14 July 2021
  • 3 replies

Every 2 or 3 weeks I find myself having to connect dynamics again with zapier, cause the zaps start to troubleshoot

icon

Best answer by SamB 15 July 2021, 10:48

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Yurian 

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Thank you, It troubleshoots cause it disconnects , and I don’t understand why It keeps doing that,

Thank you, 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Yurian,

I’m so sorry to hear that you’re having to reconnect your Microsoft Dynamics 365 account so frequently! I’ve done some digging on this side and it seems that there is an issue reported where the account authentication tokens are being retained longer than they are kept active. This means when the account connection does expire, we don't have a valid token to refresh that connection and keep things running, which may be causing your account to need to be reconnected so often.

That said, the connections appear to be persisting longer that 2-3 weeks so I’d recommend reaching out to our Support team about this. They will be able to dig into the detailed logs for your account and confirm whether you’re being affected by that same issue.