Best answer

Which pricing plan for two users on my Zapier account?

• 7 July 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

I want to add a second user to my zapier account.  Do I have to pay $450 a month?  Or can I use the starter plan?

icon

Best answer by SamB 7 September 2021, 17:45

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @John Moses 

One option is to use a password manager to securely share login credentials.

The Team plan allows for unlimited Users.

Zapier Plans: https://zapier.com/app/billing/plans

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Just wanted to follow up here to confirm that users can’t be added to accounts on a Starter plan. Additional users can only be added to accounts that are on either a Team or Company plan at the moment. 

You can review the features and pricing for all our plans from the Plans & Pricing page here: https://zapier.com/pricing

While it is possible to share logins, it’s not something we’d recommend doing as sharing login details as it lets anyone who logs in have access to the app account connections and the information you’ve sent through your Zaps. They also would be able to make changes to your existing Zaps and to your Zapier account.

Userlevel 2

Just throwing my hat into this ring as well, it would be great if there was an option between professional and teams. In our particular case we don’t currently need anywhere near 50,000 tasks and only need a couple of extra users on a professional plan.

But paying 2-3x the plan price purely to keep things properly siloed just doesn’t make sense unfortunately.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for reaching out here, @DomC!

I can totally understand the need to add additional users on a Professional plan. So I’ve passed on your comments here to the relevant teams to review. I can’t promise that a new plan in between the Professional and Teams plans will be added but they do consider all customer pricing feedback when looking improvements to our plan options. :)

Userlevel 2

Thanks so much @SamB, appreciate it!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

You’re welcome @DomC! :)