Best answer

What will it cost to use Zapier with Wave if I have a small eBay business?

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Hello, I am currently using GoDaddy Bookkeeping, but I have to switch to a new platform because GoDaddy is being discontinued permanently. I am thinking about signing up for Wave Bookkeeping, but I’m having trouble figuring out what it would cost for me to use Wave in conjunction with the Zapier app that would automatically import and integrate my eBay sales information.

Wave is free, but Zapier may or may not cost me anything, depending on how many “tasks” I use. Can you guys help?

I have a small eBay store that has about 300 items for sale at any given time, and I sell an average of 30 items a month. So basically I need data on everything I add to my inventory, every sale I make, and every fee associated with every sale, such as the cost of a shipping label and the fees that eBay charges me. Do you think the free Zapier membership will cover all of these line items of data, or will I need to upgrade to a paid plan?

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 24 May 2022, 23:36

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @EmilyP 

Good question.

There are other factors that contribute to requiring a Zapier paid plan.

For example, if you have a Zap with more than 3+ steps.

You can configure and test Zaps with the Zapier free plan to determine if it will fit your use case needs.

Why not try to build the Zap you think you’ll need?

Thank you, Troy, I will look into that.