Skip to main content

What do I need to upgrade to for my contact ID option to work with MOJO dialer intergrations 

Hi @Timj.,

Welcome to the Community. 

To use Mojo Dialer with Zapier, you'll need active subscriptions for both platforms. Any MOJO Dialer plan works with Zapier, but the level of your Zapier subscription depends on the complexity and number of tasks in your Zaps. The Free or Starter plan may suffice for basic Zaps, but multi-step Zaps require at least the Starter plan. Ensure proper integration setup and that contact IDs are valid and correctly formatted. If issues persist, contacting Zapier support can help determine if an upgrade is needed.

I’ll be honest I haven't watched any videos we just went straight to setting up. Our test did connect our mojo account and it is pulling records. We upgraded plan next up from the free. If there is a video that you can direct me to that shows how to ensure the contact ids are valid and formatted properly that would be great. Thank you

Hi @Timj.,

Unfortunately, there are no videos specific to updating Mojo Dialer contact IDs. However, just to ensure that I understand what you're trying to accomplish, could you elaborate a little? What is your end goal with this Zap? Would you be able to outline it step-by-step?

If you can phrase it in the “When A happens in Service X, B should happen in Service Y” format, that’ll help me make sure I give you the best suggestion possible, so thank you in advance!

I want to ensure we're on the same page so I can point you in the right direction!

I'll be keeping an eye out for your response!