Is there a Zap that will create a WordPress user from a new contact in an active campaign? The following is what we think we need. Other suggestions are welcome!
- Website visitors fill out an AC form on the site
- Visitor is subscribed to a specific list in AC now
- Zap adds the newly added (or updated) user to our WordPress site with:
- Membership in a specific Learn Dash Group (which then grants access to a course).
- Contact receives a registered user notification from the site (this should be automatic in WordPress - no zap needed).
Thanks for your suggestions!
I took a quick peek and it does look like there’s a “New or Updated Contact” trigger for Active Campaign and a “Create Contact” action for WordPress. I wonder if these could work for your use case? I hope this helps gets you started in the right direction. 🙂