Question

Wealthbox to Mailchimp Integration questions

• 10 February 2022
  • 3 replies

I’m trying to create a ZAP that will auto-update subscribers in Mailchimp when an email changes in Wealthbox CRM.

Has anyone done this successfully?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @ginahoward 

Do you mean when a WB Contact has their email address change?

WB doesn’t appear to have a Zap trigger for updated Contact: https://zapier.com/apps/wealthbox/integrations#triggers-and-actions

Hi Troy.  Yes that is what I was looking for.

I do see the ZAP triggers for “Workflow completed” or “workflow started”.  The issue I’m having is that if I use one of those as a trigger (because I could create a workflow that was related to email update)...is that there isn’t an email field being offered as something available from the previous steps.

So I guess I was hoping there was someone out here that had a little more experience creating ZAPs for Wealthbox.  TIA!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@ginahoward

If the WB Contact ID is available in the trigger step, then you can try using this WB Zap action step to get the email address:

NOTE: Even if you get updated email, when you Create/Update Subscriber in Mailchimp it will create a new Subscriber.

Related Topic: