Best answer

Wave App keeps expiring

• 22 June 2020
  • 3 replies

My Waveapp account keeps disconnecting. The error code “expired”, I have to keep connecting the wave account which always was working testing , but having error on actual task.

icon

Best answer by jesse 6 March 2021, 17:30

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@llbiker87 - Very odd! 

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @llbiker87 I’m really sorry that you’re running into trouble with your Wave Zap right now. 

We know that there is currently an issue with Wave accounts disconnecting from Zapier; I can see that Wave are currently looking into this.  I've added you as an affected user on the issue report, which lets the Wave team know how many users have been affected and also means that we will send you an email if we have an update on this. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey everyone! Just wanted to formally update this thread to let folks know that this issue was officially resolved on November 24th, 2020. Please reach out to our support team if you’re still running into trouble. Thanks!