Best answer

Vimeo to YouTube transfer

• 11 March 2021
  • 2 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Hi!

I’m trying to transfer videos from a Vimeo channel to a YouTube channel. The videos are already online on Vimeo.

Does any of you has a Zap-trick to use? I’ve tried the Zap “Upload video in YouTube when new video I've liked in Vimeo”, thinking that I could like all the videos present on my Vimeo channel to make them upload on my YouTube channel. But that (of course) only helps if I want to send a trigger signal to my YouTube followers to go and see my video the video on Vimeo.

Is it only possible to upload the same video from the one I’ve like on Vimeo? Or to find a way to merge content AFTER something has been published? (I’m trying to avoid downloading them all onto my computer or onto GoogleDrive).

Hope someone has a great tip, that would make me super zapi :)

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 11 March 2021, 16:10

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Magdalena K. 

One thing to keep in mind once you figure out the correct trigger.

SoftTimeLimitExceeded Error

The process of downloading the video (from the origin), and uploading it to YouTube must finish within 180 seconds (three minutes), otherwise, our system will cancel the process.
We suggest compressing your video in order for it to be uploaded properly.

Hi Troy, thanks a lot for your answer! It helped a lot to make up my mind :)