Best answer

Vimeo OTT

• 20 December 2022
  • 2 replies

I’m looking to be able to upload videos and thumbnails to our Vimeo OTT service.  I can’t find the Vimeo OTT app in the available apps to connect.  So just wanted to see if I can get help integrating the Vimeo OTT API to Zapier.  

icon

Best answer by christina.d 21 December 2022, 08:53

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Teryn 

You can use Webhooks by Zapier to connect it to the end point mentioned in this API Documentation https://dev.vhx.tv/docs/api/#videos-create

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Teryn - thanks for reaching out in community! 

As you mentioned, at the moment a Vimeo OTT app isn’t available. 😔 I did add your vote for a Vimeo OTT integration to our internal app wishlist though! We'll be sure to let you know if and when this app is added to Zapier. In the meantime, if you're curious, here's a bit more on how new services are added to Zapier.

In the meantime as @MohSwellam mentioned, you could potentially use the Vimeo API and Webhooks by Zapier if you’re comfortable! Here’s a few resources to get you started if you’d like to give that a shot:

It’s worth mentioning this approach is slightly more advanced so support around it tends to be limited. If you’re working through this and get stuck on a specific part of the setup though the more technical helpers in community tend to hang out in the code and webhooks forum. 🤗

Of course, if you’d rather not fuss with it you can absolutely look into hiring a Zapier Expert

I hope some of this helps and happy zapping! ⚡️