Question

Using Zapier to Create Blog Posts in Hubspot When a New Podcast is Published

• 19 January 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi.

I’m not sure if this is possible. I would like to use Zapier to automatically create draft blog posts in Hubspot when I publish a new podcast episode. 

Right now I have a workflow set up where: 

• New episode published in Podcast.co >
  • Text Formatter Converts HTML to Markdown (for description) > 
  • Create COS Blog Post in Hubspot

Looking good! But I would like to also include links to the Apple Podcast URL and Spotify Podcast URL in the post, which are somehow scraped using Zapier. Any idea?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @J8900 

Good question.

But I would like to also include links to the Apple Podcast URL and Spotify Podcast URL in the post, which are somehow scraped using Zapier.

For this, are you saying those URL are not provided in the Zap trigger data payload from Podcast.so?

Can you show screenshots of all the data points returned for us to have context?

Userlevel 1

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Here are the data points returned.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@J8900

But I would like to also include links to the Apple Podcast URL and Spotify Podcast URL in the post, which are somehow scraped using Zapier.

For this, are you saying those URL are not provided in the Zap trigger data payload from Podcast.so?

Do you have examples of the Apple Podcast URL and Spotify Podcast URL that you are seeking?