Best answer

Using Zapier to connect Reply.io and Pipedrive - Help with automatic deal creation in the CORRECT Pipeline

• 7 August 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi there,

Pipedrive explanation:

My company represents many different brands, therefore we have multiple pipelines for each brand to keep things organized. 

Reply.io: 

We use this to initiate our marketing campaigns and to keep our leads engaged.

Zapier Request:

The trigger: After we are notified that an email sent through Reply is opened

The action: It creates a new deal in Pipedrive. 

The issue is, Reply doesn’t know what brand we are using the marketing campaign for and therefore I can’t create a Deal in the Pipeline that I would like for it to go to. 

I did create a custom field in Reply called “brand”, but I’m not sure how I can link the two. 

Any help is greatly appreciated. 

icon

Best answer by andywingrave 13 August 2020, 02:55

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If Reply doesn’t know, you are going to need a way to retrieve this data. If you can have a lookup database of your campaigns, this could potentially help. For example, you could have:

1. Campaign A 
  2. Database/Spreadsheet - Lookup Campaign A. Retrieve Brand C
  3. Send new deal to Pipedrive for Brand C

I’d recommend using Airtable for this, if this solution sounds like it could work for you.

Userlevel 1

@andywingrave Thanks for the advice. I’ll give it a shot, for whatever reason the “Formatted → Lookup table” method that was recommended by the CS team is not working out. How do I actually import this and use this table? What “Trigger” do I select?