Question

Using Lead Updated in MS Dynamics to update Deal in AcitveCampaign

• 27 June 2023
  • 1 reply

I’m trying to set up a Zap that can update my deal in ActiveCampaign whenever a lead is updated in MS D365.

My challenge is that some of the update actions in MS D365 are not available in the dropdown. Basically I want to be able to update the deal stage in AC pipeline, whenever the status changes in D365.

Example A:

A lead in D365 get’s a new owner. I want to change my Deal stage in AC. But no option is available to turn over that information. What do I do?

Example B:

A lead is disqualified in D365. I would like to disqualify that lead in AC too - but how do I set up that connection?

Same goes whenever an opportunity is updated, closed or won.

Anyone knows a smart way of set up this connection?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Jonathan Baez 

My first thought here is that you will probably need a separate Zap for each of these situations/triggers.

First, I recommend testing the triggers for updated lead, contact, opportunities, etc and seeing if the information you need is coming over in that trigger.

You might need to use a “Find” action to locate the correct record in ActiveCampaign.

Then set up the ActiveCampaign step that will update the record (contact, deal, etc).

Hope that helps!