Question

Using AI to create digital products or affiliate marketing

• 25 March 2023
  • 1 reply

as AI is progressing so quickly, i am currently in a state of information overloaded and was actually stuck on what to do next ? i am planning to generate some income from doing online selling digital products either creating own brand and also planning to hop into affiliate marketing as well , please any professional or experts here care to enlighten me on these ….. am quite lost to the amount of info out there , 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there, @Dynox! 👋

Great question! I’m sure this is something a lot of other members in Community are wondering about too. I’m not an expert by any means but I think it might be best to approach it by looking at your existing workflows to see how you might be able to use AI for parts of it.

We have a number of articles in the Community and on the Zapier blog that might be helpful in giving you some ideas on around how AI could be incorporated into your workflows: 

Hopefully the above will help to give some inspiration as to how you could make use of AI. If you have any follow up questions on this at all just let us know, happy to help further! 🙂