Question

Upload two files from Gravity Forms to Salesforce.

• 12 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Gravity form has two required file uploads for creating a new lead in Salesforce. How can I upload these two files and associate with the new lead created in Salesforce?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey there @webster,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dig deeper into this, could you please share a detailed screenshot of how your Zap is configured? Especially the “Action” section of the step/s. Please don’t include/blur out any personal information in the screenshot.

Thanks! 😊

@ken.a 

First action is Create Lead in Salesforce which works.

Next is Find Record in Salesforce and I’m searching for the email that was used in the Gravity Form. Not sure if I need this but I need the id of the newly created lead in Salesforce.

Next is Create File in Salesforce. But I get this rrror: Could not create record of the "ContentDocumentLink" object: You do not have the level of access

I’m using a system administrator account.

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @webster 

It seems like you’re on the right track.

However, in Salesforce, users and objects can be limited by permissions (e.g. create, read, update, delete) so you might need to double-check the permissions for both the User and the Object.