Question

Upload Thinkific New Users to SquareSpace Email Subscribers

• 17 January 2024
  • 3 replies

I’m trying to upload Thinkific New Users (Trigger.. working) to SquareSpace Email Subscribers (Action..not working). This would enable me to send automated emails and templates from my Squarespace email to new subscribers in Thinkific.

Can anyone guide on how I can achieve this? I’m struggling with SquareSpace bit. Seeking your help and guidance.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Christina Crook 

To help us have more context, please post detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured, along with more details about what you are having specific issues with.

Hi @Troy Tessalone , The Zap is below. Only consider the first two (Trigger Thinkific) and action Squarespace. I’m unable to figure out what to put in Action or do for Squarespace  Action (URL, Query String,) so as to get my new Thnikific enrollments as SquareSpace Email Subscribers.

I’m happy to set up quick call if you can give some time.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Christina Crook 

You may have to reach out to Squarespace Support for guidance about which API endpoint to use.

The URL field expects the Squarespace API endpoint URL, rather than a URL of the link to a GSheet.

This link is related to SS Commerce APIs.