Best answer

Upgrade to replay zaps that won't work?

Userlevel 1

I've constantly been getting an email from Zapier saying that one of my Zaps didn't run through as it should. 
When I replay the zap, it works normally. I noticed there's an autoplay option for cases like this, so I don't have to waste my time manually replaying unsuccessful zaps.

To my surprise, Zapier wants me to upgrade my plan to access this feature. What? So your product doesn't work as you promised and you ask me to pay more for your broken services? Autoplay should be the standard even for free plans, which is not my case.

It's just outrageous that Zapier wants to profit from their incompetence. It's disrespectful to consumers.
Come on, Zapier, review your abusive policies asap!

icon

Best answer by jesse 18 May 2022, 19:13

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @LeoFromAT 

Good question.

What apps and triggers/actions are you using in your Zap?

Have you tried opening a ticket with Zapier Support to troubleshoot the issue with your Zap?

FYI: Most apps on the Zapier Platform are built and maintained by the app developers themselves, rather than by Zapier.

Feedback and feature requests can also be shared with Zapier by submitting a ticket to Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @LeoFromAT I hear your frustration. From your perspective, it sounds like you’re thinking “Why should I literally have to pay for someone else’s error?!” I would be upset too if I was being asked to spend my own money to fix a broken service that I am a user of.

However, I want to offer that the errors that happen in Zaps are generally not because of a bug or issue within the Zapier platform itself. More often than not, it comes from a field being mapped incorrectly or data changes within the apps connected to your Zap that haven’t been updated within the Zap. 

Additionally, I have passed your comment about auto-replaying to our Product team for their review. 🙂

In the meantime, if you would be willing to share more about the errors you’re running into, I would love to work with you to get things sorted out so you’re not seeing these issues come up in the first place! 

Userlevel 1

Thank you for clarifying how Zapier works. I didn't know that.
The zap I'm talking about is between Shopify and Google Ads. Every time I have a sale offline or online, the customer data goes to Google so it can enhance its algorithm for ads.
I signed up for Zapier because Google suggested it after apple's IOS 14 privacy updates. Anyway, whomever the developer is, they did a good job.
But I still think Zapier as a platform should offer auto replay as standard for all plans. I'll leave this as a suggestion for them.
Thank you to everyone who replied.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@LeoFromAT just checking in again! Are you up for sharing more about the error you’re bumping up against? We’d love to get you up and running with your Zap - let us know!