Here’s a rather complex problem I have been having trouble with, appreciate any answers or suggestions in advance! Really hope some masters in this community will be able to help
I have a coaching program which people subscribe to for a monthly group coaching.
Here’s a flow I have created with automations on Airtable (AT), Activecampaign (AC) and Zapier (Z), also with some behaviour rules on thrivecart (TC), with the purpose of integrating all of them in this flow:
- Person signs up and pays for this program on TC
- Person gets added to a list in AC
- New person on list triggers automation on Z to:
- Pull earliest coaching date after yesterday from AT (to get next coaching date)
- Update contact’s next coaching date and virtual meeting link field on AC
- AC sends email with details of next coaching session
Everything works fine to this point, but here comes the challenge!
- Coaching for February takes place
- AT successfully changes next coaching session in one table
- AT successfully creates a new record in another table, to act as a trigger for Z
How am I supposed to update next coaching session field in AC for all the contacts in this list? I need to update all of the contacts automatically so that I don’t miss out on any email reminders sent to all of them.
Best answer by Troy TessaloneView original