Best answer

Updating a field in firebase not being zapped to webflow CMS

• 7 August 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

I am trying to create a zap that updates a members CMS fields in webflow when I manually update a field in firebase. 

So the trigger event should be that a field has updated in firebase, however, I don’t get that as an option - I can only have a new child object be the trigger event. 

Does anyone know how I can get this to happen? I’m using memberstack as a membership signup portal and zapping the info from there to firebase, but I need to be able to update some info from my end - any ideas? 

icon

Best answer by steph.n 22 August 2020, 02:45

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there @MattOnus - Thanks for the question. We don’t yet have the feature for you to Trigger on an Updated Document such as a field. I have put in a feature request for this on your behalf. That does a few things:

- Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
- Help track interest in this feature being implemented
- Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!