Question

Update specific line on seatbale

• 17 February 2023
  • 2 replies

Hello dear community,

here´s my problem: when the description of a trello card is updated i want it to trigger a action in seatabel (very similar to airtable). The action should include to search for any lsitings in sea table which have the same identifier than the updated card. When the listing has been found it needs to locate a specific column in the row and update the text there (which is the description of the trello card).

So far in know you first need to set the trigger to trello -  update description
Than you need a search/locate steps which searches for the row
Than i cant find to seem a solution to locate the specific line.

Anyone here has done something similar? Is it even possbile to set up an automation like this without coding?

Any help would be appreciated, if you need more infos iam glad to provide them for you.

Have  a nice weekend!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Wolfgang Normann 

Good question.

There is no exact Trello Zap app trigger for Card Description Updated, only Card Updated.

OR

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Wolfgang Normann!

Were you able to put together a Zap that works for you with Troy’s suggestion? Let us know if you need some more help!