Best answer

Update Airtable date field from Onfleet timestamp data out

• 31 December 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I am trying to use a timestamp field from Onfleet to populate this Actual Pick Up Time field

But when I create the update airtable action, this field is not showing

these two fields above are formula fields derived from the Actual Pick Up Time field that is not showing in the list of options.

Any thoughts?

icon

Best answer by chrisfinck 31 December 2020, 05:42

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Try the button at the bottom

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Try the button at the bottom

No dice I had tried that :/ 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Did you do a ctrl+find in the browser to see if there is a match for the field name?

Fields show up in the order in which they were added to the Airtable Table.

Check the Airtable API to make sure the field appears in the Table: https://airtable.com/api

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Did you do a ctrl+find in the browser to see if there is a match for the field name?

Fields show up in the order in which they were added to the Airtable Table.

Check the Airtable API to make sure the field appears in the Table: https://airtable.com/api

Ok ill figure out finding that field later, I ended up just creating a new test table to see if I could get this time added into the field. So the onfleet data in comes as UNIX, which I assume I need to convert maybe? Anyways I tried converting it and its not posting into the airtable. Here are the steps of whats happening

On step 4 notice that it doesn’t even attempt to add the date...Any thoughts? Btw, you have commented on a few of my posts...thank you very much for your help I appreciate it!

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Oh I figured it out, I needed to format the date into the one that has the T in between it because that's what airtable accepts. Thanks!