Best answer

Unbounce Pipedrive connection

• 30 October 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi all,

I have managed to make a Zap which triggers when someone fills in the form in Unbounce. Once this is done a new deal is made in Pipedrive. So far so good, the steps I have right now are:

• New form submission in Unbounce
  • Create deal in Pipedrive

I can't figure out how I can add the persons information to the specific deal. If someone fills in the form in Unbounce than he or she has to fill in her/his name, e-mail and phonenumber. What I do is that the new deal in Pipedrive get's the persons name as Title but I can't add the e-mail adress and phonenumber in that zap. How can I make sure that the e-mail adress and phonenumber are also added to that deal?

Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by AndrewJDavison_Luhhu 30 October 2020, 12:48

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Propeaq 

What you need to do is add a Pipedrive step in the middle that creates a person record. When creating the pipedrive deal, there is a field to attach this person record.

Hi Andrew,

thanks for your reply! I have added the extra step in the middle. Which one do I have to choose in case I want to add the person to that deal? As you can see I have a lot of options.

Thank you in advance!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Propeaq sorry for the delay on a reply to this thread! The “ID” field is likely the one you want if there isn’t anything more specific like “Person ID”.