Question

Unable to upgrade my Zapier account.

• 5 December 2023
  • 2 replies

I have my existing zaps that are using premium apps and would like my plan to get upgraded to Starter Plan (Monthly) but each time i’m trying to upgrade it always stucks and won’t work. 

I’ve tried to talk on the chat feature, even though i was connected with some support lady but immediately taken me to the stupid bot which doens’t work. 

ZAPIER!! nobody wants bots .. if it says support there should be a person to talk to, we are paying for the service. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @ClinicalTrialNetwork,

I’m so sorry to hear about the trouble you’re experiencing upgrading your account.

I’d recommend reaching out to our Support Team regarding this issue. You can use the “Accounts, pricing, and billing” tag for your ticket to be routed to our appropriate team. You can reach out to our Support Team here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help 

e71c1804a2e6e834e8985157ed9f4c5e.png
(view larger)

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thank you for your comment. 

I was frustrated on how stupid the system have become for such a multi million dollar platform Zapier, Its just awfully not user friendly and UI where they tried to make it AI focused is useless. 

I started with a Trial for 14 days, and my zaps were stopped yesterday because there were some premium apps in it i was using. long story short i wanted to upgrade to a monthly and it won’t go forward at all no matter what i do, i tried multiple browers different computers lol but it won’t upgrade to a paid version. 

The first thing a platform like this should do is capture users who are ready to pay you!!!! but the UI sucks!!! the old zapier was far better than this one.