Question

Unable to add first name from Leadpages to Flodesk.

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Hello, 

I want to transfer lead from a leadpage landing page to flodesk. I just want email address and first name. 

I tested with my own email addresses and leadpages collect the data correct and send me a notification with email and first name. However the first name does not land in flodesk - here I only get email address. 

I attach the action step where I am in doubt if I have to ad something in the field for First name? 

Thanks alot ;-)

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Laerke 

Good question.

You’d need to map dynamic variables for the other data points such as first name.

ok thanks - but what does that mean? 

I notice in Flodesk that leads coming in this way show up as “manually added” and with no IP adress… I am not sure this is even according EU regulation, I think we are supposed to be able to document that people volontarily signed up and were not just added by ourselves…  

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Laerke 

You’ll need to make sure that settings and configurations are correct in Leadpages for how the data is being collected.