Best answer

Twitch no option to send MY stream in discord.

• 15 April 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I was setting up a zap for my twitch streams, which I recently started doing, but nomatter what the trigger was on, I couldn't locate a setting to find my stream. It could only alert streams from the people I follow and not me. It says “Select from a list of streamers that you follow. To add additional streamers that you don't follow, click the "Use Custom Value" option and enter in the login name of your desired streamer. The login name are the characters after the last slash in a streamer's URL. For example, if you'd like to follow https://www.twitch.tv/twitchpresents then enter in twitchpresents.” but when I go to “Use Custom Value” it says “There are no custom choices available. You can type a value” and that would be fine.. if there were somewhere for me to put custom value! 

icon

Best answer by aaredx 17 April 2021, 00:17

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@aaredx 

When you select custom, that dropdown field becomes a text field you can type into.

Userlevel 1

It should do that, but when I go to custom, it greets me with this:

Looks like I forgot to quote. Oops!

Userlevel 1

@aaredx

When you select custom, that dropdown field becomes a text field you can type into.

WAIT nevermind I'm just an idiot lmao

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@aaredx - No problems at all! It does take a little getting used to :grinning: