Best answer

Turning Squarespace orders into Asana Tasks

• 1 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello Zapier Community!

I would like to make an automation/rule that whenever a customer orders from our squarespace website, Zapier will create a task on Asana. However, I can only see one option on Zapier and it is for forms (see screenshot below):

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by ken.a 1 June 2023, 07:33

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @anthonyjcjr,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Unfortunately, at the moment, the Squarespace integration does not support triggering on orders. However, I want you to know that we're constantly working on enhancing our integrations and this particular feature request is at the top of our list for this app.

To keep you in the loop, I've added you as an interested user for this feature request. This helps to increase its visibility and ensures that we can notify you via email if and when the feature becomes available. While I can't provide an exact timeline for implementation, please be assured that we'll reach out to you with any updates.

In the meantime, the Squarespace integration is developed and maintained by the same team behind the Squarespace product itself. I encourage you to also reach out to them directly and request the addition of this feature. Our partners are sometimes more responsive when they hear from their own customers, and it’ll raise the visibility of your needs.

Hopefully, this helps! 😊