Best answer

Trying to send all the details from AirTable to Clickup

• 15 December 2022
  • 4 replies

I just set up a zap to send new airtable records to clickup. The integration works, but it looks like all I can transfer over is the title of the record, the ID, and the publish date. Is that correct? It doesn’t seem useful to only be able to send the name of the record. I’m not getting any of the necessary details in clickup.

Is there a way to push the entire record to a clickup task? I get a ton of options on the clickup end. But on the airtable end it just gives me the those few options.

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 16 December 2022, 00:00

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Looking for Answers 

Good question.

Airtable only returns record fields that have data.

Make sure to test with an example record that has the record fields populated that you want to use in Zap action steps.

Help article about how to change your trigger test data: https://zapier.com/help/create/basics/change-the-test-data-in-your-zap-trigger

Unfortunately that’s not working. I put information in all the missing fields. Refreshed airtable and refreshed zapier. Even after the refresh and selecting a record that had every data field populated, it’s still only pulling these four data points.

• Publish Date
  • Name
  • id
  • _createdTime

I even looked at the populated records that its using as the test and went back to airtable. It’s just not picking up those missing fields for some reason.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Looking for Answers 

Please provide some screenshots to give us more context about the data in Airtable and the data in the Zap steps.

Actually, never mind. After a zillion refreshes and adding almost 10 new records it finally pulled them through. Thank you for your help.