Question

How do I add a new contact to Constant Contact when a new row is added in Google Sheets?

• 6 April 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi everyone, I am completely new and need some help.  I am trying to find a way set up a zap. I have a google spreadsheet that captures names with group leads when someone on my Facebook page is asking to join.  I am trying to figure out how to set up a zap that would automatically send this new member information from my spreadsheet to my constant contact contact list. I hope my explanation is not to complicated and someone is willing to help. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hey there @GermanKat -

Welcome to Zapier Community! Sure, let’s see if we can get this Zap set up for you. 

First, I’d like to invite you to check out this article about mapping of fields with Google Sheets, as that will be very important in getting this Zap working. Second, I’d like to point out a resource for Common Problems with Google Sheets, incase you need to troubleshoot during the set up process, or sometime in the future. 

Now, on to your Zap. Your trigger would likely be Facebook, however as you can see we have a few options on connection so you’ll need to choose the best fit for you. For your first action I’d envision you using the “Create Spreadsheet Row” option. From there, you’d set up your final/second action step with Constant Contact list, using “Create Contact”. 

Let me know if you have any questions on this!